The kitchen is one place, where a person is allowed to show their creative side. When you cook with passion, the love and care that you have towards your family is reflected in the delicious food that you serve to them. The kitchen is basically the heart and soul of every household.
All health conscious families have started buying a whole lot of unnecessary gadgets in the kitchen even without knowing the reason as to why it is there. Most women find it overwhelming when it comes to choosing a kitchen appliance. So here is a little comprehensive guide for one of the most used appliances in the kitchen – the blender.
A blender is a must for every kitchen as they perform many wonderful tasks. Some of the uses of a blender include making delicious smoothies, milkshakes, whipping eggs for those fluffy omelets, salad dressing, crushing ice, grinding coffee beans, fruit pureeing and even making hot and cold delicious and healthy fruit soups. There are just so many blenders in the market but the best amongst them are the Ninja Blenders: http://www.homestadna.net/best-blender-for-smoothies/
Reasons to Choose Ninja
Generally a traditional blender removes away healthy fibers, which are a very integral component for good health. However, Ninja blenders can give you complete nutrition as you can add whole fruits, vegetables, solid ice and seeds and blend it into smooth and nutrition-rich juice, which is high in the fiber quotient as well.
Here is a list of the best Ninja Blenders for great smoothies:
- Ninja Mega Kitchen: This is a versatile performer as it can blend and process food, make juice and also mix dough. It can be used to prepare food even for an entire party. Its capacity is 1500 watts and has 2-horse power motor. The cost of this versatile blender is $200.
- Ninja N J600 Pro Blender: The specialty of this blender is that it can crush solid ice into its powdered version. Also it has a professional grade motor for heavy duty blending and processing. Its capacity is 1000 watts and costs about $100.
- Ninja Professional Blender: It has 1100 watts of power motor with 70 oz capacity. It comes with a pitcher, blade and a lid. It is is a true asset to the kitchen as it performs ice crushing and blending perfectly. However this blender does not have the capacity to mix dough. The cost of this is around $100.
- Ninja Ultimate Blender: It has 1500 watts and 2.5 horsepower motor. The blender Jar has a capacity of 72 ounce. The cost of this is $200.
- Ninja Blend Tec-TB-621: This has 3 horsepower and 1500 watts motor; hence it is for the industrial kitchens. It is also an ice-cream maker and a bread maker with all the other features. It has a touch pad and is easy to clean.
- Ninja 1100 Blender: It works on 1100 watts and has 3 speeds to choose from. This has a Quad blade technology, which blends the food into uniform texture. The jars are also dishwasher safe. The cost of this is about $200.
While buying a blender some of the major features to be considered are the design of the blender, power and speed, easy control on the tasks of the blender, capacity and the sharpness of the blades.
As a whole, Ninja Blenders helps us in not only leading a healthy life style but also cuts down the time spent in the kitchen.
Have a nice and happy time cooking in the kitchen by using the Ninja Blender!